Introduction SensationKits Plugin
Need a KitPvP plugin? Well then, stay on this page, the best kit pvp plugin has now been revealed to you. This plugin has many features. Some of them include: Sign selections, Permissions per kit (optional) and more.
Permissions per kit, is an option in the config which is by default set to false, for example if I create a kit called Barbarian. The player will need the permission node: sensationkits.kit.barbarian, which is essential if you’re going to want to give players rewards for donating/voting.
- /listkits = returns the kits that the player can and cannot use.
- /selectkit <kitname> = let’s the player choose that kit and get the items of that kit.
- /kitcreate <kitname> = creates a kit with the kitname (it takes ALL the items out of your inventory and puts it into the kit).
- /kitremove <kitname> = removes the kit that you’ve specified.
- sensationkits.list = gives the player access to /listkits
- sensationkits.oneperlife = only one kit per life (note: if you give the person the wildcard permission node which is the asterisk symbol *, and you want them to not have one kit per life then use the node: ? ? sensationkits.oneperlife) essentially that just excludes it from the wildcard node.
- sensationkits.kitcreate = gives you permission to create a kit.
- sensationkits.kitremove = gives you permission to remove a kit.
IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION-PER-KIT = true IN CONFIG and you want to grant a player access to a kit, then use ‘sensationkits.kit.[YOURKITNAME]. If it’s set to false, everyone will have access to every kit.
How to make a sign selection
First line: [SelectKit] Second line: <YourKit>
TO DO LIST
? Allow users to set potion effects on a kit (coming next SensationKits 1.2 update). ? Set countdown option (coming next SensationKits 1.2 update).
You can submit things to go on the to do list by commenting what you want to see!
SensationKits Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links
Credits: a JavaProgrammer