(Follow me on Twitter for updates!) If you have a RPG-like server or like the ability to teleport with scrolls, then Scroll Teleportation is something for you.
Scroll Teleportation lets players teleport with scrolls. A scroll is a sheet of paper with a special lore to it. You can configure this lore yourself. When a player right clicks a scroll it will cast the teleport spell. After a brief delay (configurable) a player is teleported. An effect can be played when the player is teleported. When a player moves during spell casting, the casting is cancelled. (Configurable) You can also set if the destination is hidden or not.
All in all: It’s a very simple, yet cool plugin that is very configurable.
- Teleport players via scrolls
- Permissions based
- Very lightweight
- Very simple commands
- Very configurable
- Set casting time (configurable)
- Casting cancelling on move (configurable)
- Bypass permissions
- Multiworld support
- Randomisers (You can teleport a player inside a region at a random place)
- ? scrollteleportation.teleport Allows a player to use scrolls.
- ? scrollteleportation.give Allows a player to give scrolls.
- ? scrollteleportation.walkbypass Allows a player to bypass walking cancellation
- ? scrollteleportation.delaybypass Allows a player to bypass casting times
- ? scrollteleportation.invbypass Allows a player to open another inventory while casting
- ? scrollteleportation.usesbypass Allows a player to bypass uses
- ? scrollteleportation.potioneffectbypass Allows a player to bypass potion effects
- ? scrollteleportation.set Allows a player to set a variable
- ? scrollteleportation.create Allows a player to create a scroll
- ? scrollteleportation.reload Allows a player to reload
- /scroll Shows some info about Scroll Teleportation.
- /st Alias to /scroll.
- /scroll give <scroll> <player> Give a player a scroll (player is optional)
- /scroll create <scroll> <displayName> <delay> <uses> Create a new scroll.
- /scroll reload Reload configuration files.
- /scroll set <variable> <scroll> <value> Set a variable of a scroll to <value>
Example of a scroll
Teleportation spell is casted
I’m a poor student and I’m developing this plugin in my free-time, if you like my plugin and want to help me, please donate. Donating is the best way to help me out, it goes towards more bug-fixing. Thanks! Donate is in the top right corner. ?
Thanks to all the people who donated and downloaded this plugin! I love you all! <3 Especially thanks to my donators who gave me that little boost:
- HammerHedd with 10 dollars
The Github repository for Scroll Teleportation can be found here. Keep in mind that all code is ‘all rights reserved’ and should not be copied without my permission.
Scroll Teleportation Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links