Screenshot Helper mod, with notes!
How to use:
Press F10 (in default settings) to open screenshots view overlay
This shows us recent screenshots. New screenshot goes up in the list.
Press F10 again to expand the list. You can delete screenshots by clicking red X icon.
You can scroll it to see every screenshots.
Just click a screenshot to add your notes
You can export your screenshots and notes in MS Word. Use
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Screenshot Diary Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.