Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod is designed for you to decorate city streets with vehicles, not to drive in them! Ok, ok, if you wish to drive cars in Minecraft, there is always, flans mod!
Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod is a vehicle decoration pack, similar to DecoCraft. You can’t really drive or sit in them, but they are there for a nice touch to help make your city even more realistic with nice looking vehicles. With the first actual release of this mod, it has gone through so many stages over the past couple of months, and well, finally got a fully working one!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.