Sanguimancy Mod is a thrilling mod that allows players to enter the realm of Sanguimancy. This mod is an addon for Blood Magic Mod, and keep in mind that Sanguimancy is not peaceful. If you are fear of Darkness, you should consider before trying it out. This subject is not for the weak of mind.. Heed this warning stranger, for it is the only one you shall receive!
- 3 tiers of automation for the Blood Altar
- 8 new rituals, with but not limited to: A better and faster Well of Suffering: The Drill of the Dead
- A higly customizable Portal System, with an almost infinite amout of networks possible: The Gate of the Fold
- A ritual keeping a big area lit: The Illumination
- A new mechanic, completely unheard of in Blood Magic: Soul Corruption. With it comes everything linked to it: Sacrificing players to steal their Life Points, Tools, Corrupted Infusion: breaking down items because of your soul’s corruption
- 7 different types of Ethereal Blocks
- Tanks, able to store any fluid
- A control over your Soul Network yet unheard of
- Compatibility with ComputerCraft and OpenComputers with the ability to read a player’s Soul Network
- Sigils, a Wand, and more!
To get information about the specifics of the mod, you will need to craft the “Delving into the Darkness” book. It is made as shown here:
Reading this book gives you access to everything you will ever need to know about Sanguimancy.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Blood Magic Mod.
- Download and install Guide API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.