Salty mod brings salt to the world. This mod also changes the world around, adding a dry salt lakes.
- Salt Ore
- Block Of Salt & Cracked Block Of Salt
- Chiseled Salt Block
- Pillar Salt Block, Short Pillar Salt Block & Salt Chapiter
- Salt Brick, Cracked Salt Brick & Chiseled Salt Brick
- Salt Lamp
- Salt Slab
- Salt Brick Slab
- Salt Brick Stairs
- Salt Crystals
- Salt Lake Bottom (Stone & Dirt)
- Mineral Mud Block
- Salt Extractor
Ore Dictionary list:
- Salt Ore – oreSalt
- Salt Block – blockSalt
- Salt Crystals – blockSaltCrystal
- Salt – lumpSalt
- Pinch of Salt – dustSalt
- Effervescent Ash – dustSoda
- Powdered Milk – dustMilk
- Saltwort – cropSaltwort
- Mineral Mud – materialMineralMud
From the salt ore you can get salt. With its help, you guessed it, it is possible to pickle food. Salty food is much tastier. It becomes a nutritious and satisfies hunger longer, only slightly, but during the game is palpable. And though salt ore not easy to find, expense it into a separate dish is very small. Therefore, after a visit to the canyon or the caves, you can enjoy a long healthy and delicious food.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Salty Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Salty Mod Download Links: