Runes of Wizardry Mod aims to place patterns of Arcane Dust to generate Runes with numerous effects. It intends to be a full reimplementation of the old Runic Dusts mod.
- Dusts are placed via right-click in a 4×4 pattern per block
- Dusts are removed via right-click with an empty hand
Recipes: Arcane Dye (allows to change the color of chalk dust) – Dyes can be of any color and center is chalk dust:
Other dusts: use
NEI to get the recipes for now
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Runes of Wizardry Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.