What is rSponge?
rSponge is a mechanical plugin to make a use for sponge, in survival Minecraft and Minigames such as CTF.
What are the Features of rSponge?
When a player runs over a sponge block they get pelted in the direction they were running in. If there is a sponge below a sponge then they get pelted straight up into the air.
Can I Request for more Features?
Sure, just post them in the comments.
or Tweet Me: @RishkDev
or Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you run over sponge you get pelted in that direction.
- If you put a sponge under a sponge then you get launched in the air.
- Permission Node: rSponge.use added.
- Fixed a bug where two sponges on top of each other would not make a difference.
- /rsponge use is added to toggle whether you want the sponge feature enabled.
- /rsponge use now has a permission: rSponge.UseToggle
- Now works with 1.5.2!
- Now damage is not taken when you fall from the jump.
- /rsponge sound is added to toggle whether you want the sound feature enabled.
- Now works with 1.7.2
- Two Sponge Height:
- One Sponge Height:
- Straight Distance:
- Diagonal Distance
- Includes ratio from Straight to Diagonal (1:0.65)
Features To Add:
rSponge Plugin 1.7.2Download Link