This mod is very simple, it turns your Hud (heads-up display) into a RPG one.
- Health bar
- Health value
- Hunger bar
- Hunger value
- Xp bar
- Xp value
- Breath bar
- Breath value
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- Horse jumpbar
- Horse health
- Player face at the widget
- Will notify you if an update is available
- Settings gui
- Visible status effects
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RPG-Hud Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed armor helper bug (should now be visible)
- Added status effects