The RPCraft Toolkit Mod is an helpful mod in Minecraft that provides chairs, tables, hanging shields, crossed swords, key doors and blocks, multiple bed colors, a great number of slabs and bookshelves and trap doors created by using any wood block.
- Locks and Keys – Great for Adventure Maps, but also useful for servers (to be given to specific factions/teams/kingdoms). Only available in Creative Mode. Players just need the right key in their inventory, no need to pull it out every time! Doors can only be opened by players holding the correct door key in their inventory. Clicking a locking block while you have the right block key works like a button, so many Redstone possibilities. Keys can also be renamed without any loss of functionality, so have whatever texture and name fits your needs.
- Tables and Chairs – Wooden table and chairs available in all the standard wood options. Stone tables and chairs in the new polished stone, obsidian, quartz, iron or even prismarine. Lots of options for thrones, altars, or use it to make your own “round” table.
- Shields and Swords to hang on your Wall – Decorations for any dungeon or throne room. Shields available in Wood, Iron, Gold or Diamond. Each available in all 16 basic colors for whatever suits your needs. Pair it with a sword or hang some crossed swords nearby!
- Carriage Lanterns – When you want some lighting choices besides just torches! Add stained glass for your own personal touch. Also, can be shut off by applying a redstone signal to the block its placed on.
- Dressers – Now your bedroom can have more than just a bed in it. Each drawer has it’s own small inventory.
- The Firestone – This insanely useful block lights on fire when a redstone signal is applied, and cannot be put out so long as the signal remains on. Hide a secret behind your fireplace! Create burning tile puzzles! Endless possibilities, just don’t burn down your house!
- Upgraded Vanilla Blocks – Adding new doors and fences was one of the best parts of 1.8, but why did Mojang stop there? Now the type of material used will make a difference in a lot more blocks. Many more slab and wall choices, including mossy stone slabs finally. Bookshelves in every wood type (that are still perfect for Enchanting Tables). Trapdoors as well (designed to match their corresponding door). And beds that vary based on both wood and the wool chosen, now the bed can actually match the style of the room.
How the Locks and Keys work:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RPCraft Toolkit Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.