Have you ever wanted to create a full on rollercoaster in minecraft?! Have you ever wanted to make a loopyloop using minecraft rails? Well the rollercoaster mod adds in some very unique tracks that enhance your minecraft rollercoaster experience! Run a rollercoaster park yourself in minecraft with this amazing mod made for the modjam competition!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Rollercoaster Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.