This mod is about Roads. Roads has 2 main special functions:
- Changing height on right click with an empty hand.
- Creating slopes!
The pole is used to create lampposts. By right-clicking the face where you want the lamp to be, it will be inserted there! To dye the lamps, simply hold the dye and right-click. To remove the dye, right click the top of the block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Roads Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.