Road Stuff Mod, its name says everything. This mod allows you to create your desired roads, implements traffic signs to them in survival or innovative modes. Blocks and items involved in roads in Minecraft are also provided in the mod.
- Asphalt and concrete roads: if you want to make a brand new road, or an old road, European or US looking roads? make your choice!
- Tons of different lines to draw the roads of your dreams
- Hundred of traffic signs from all over the World! From US signs to European ones, including extra countries like Russia or Hispanic regions? The choice is yours!
- Traffic cones, reflectors? Make your roads safe!
- Bitumen world generation, with configuration to enable / disable it
- Chisel / Chisel 2 support! Will save you extra time by bypassing almost all the crafts!
- Survival friendly: almost all crafts only need a 2*2 crafting grid, so you can craft most of the lines far from your base!
- Recycle the blocks! All painted blocks can be crafted back into the asphalt or concrete base block, and slabs can be crafted back into full blocks.
How to start:
- For asphalt roads: you’ll need to get some bitumen. It can be found in the world as an ore. Look around the surface to find it! Then smelt the bitumen into a furnace to get liquid bitumen, which is used to craft asphalt blocks and traffic cones.
For concrete roads: simply craft some concrete blocks using sand and gravel in a checkerboard pattern.
- To paint lines on blocks, you need to use white or orange dies in some crafts. I suggest you to use NEI to see the crafts. You can use Chisel mods too to switches the line patterns on the blocks!
- Traffic signs are made of iron sticks (same craft than wood sticks, but with iron ingots instead of wood) and iron plates (3 iron ingots in a vertical line in the crafting grid). Then combine an iron stick and an iron plate to get a traffic sign. Right click a sign in the world to access the configuration GUI. Press escape to cancel any change.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Road Stuff Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Road Stuff Mod Download Links: