The Coffee and Tea Mod is a Forge-based 1.7.10 Minecraft Mod that fully implements coffee and tea in the game including plants (with custom 3d models), cups (with custom 3d models), seeds and potion effects from each drink. I will keep this mod updated and add new features overtime but the concept is a finished product. If you have any suggestions for this mod or would like to submit better artwork (which would be gladly accepted as by no means am I an artist) feel free to do as a post below.
Coffee Cup (left), Tea Cup (Center), Empty Cup (Right)
Shows all the items that the Coffee and Tea Mod adds in it’s Creative Tab
Coffee & Tea plants at various stages of growth.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Richard’s Coffee And Tea Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Richard’s Coffee And Tea Mod Download Links: