Resource Pack Organizer Mod overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
OVERHAULED RESOURCE PACK SCREEN
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Resource Pack Organizer Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Resource Pack Organizer Mod Download Links: