Remember 2 Map is the next part of the previous “Remember Map”. Similarly, this aims to test your memory with more levels being added to challenge your brain!
Are you ready for coaching your memory?
How to install:
- Download the Remember 2 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Remember 2 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2