In the renaissance times people used to believe that minerals and stone and ores would "grow" again in the caves, so they would stop mining for a month or even a year, then continue digging. This mod recreates that when you mine an ore, it has a rare chance to darken and regenerate over time. Common ores Like Coal regenerate quicker than rare ores like Emerald or Diamond (by default).
Current ores supported:
- Nether Quartz
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RegenOres Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.