RegenOres Mod does the sole function that is generating ores in your world for future use. It’s believed that minerals and stone and ores would “grow” again in the caves, as a result people will stop mining for a month or even a year to wait for minerals regrown. That’s why this mod has been designed to deal with this.
Now, players can receive that when you mine an ore, it has a rare chance to darken and regenerate over time. Common ores Like Coal regenerate quicker than rare ores like Emerald or Diamond (by default).
Current ores supported:
- Nether Quartz
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RegenOres Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.