Red Gear Core is primary a library of classes used by most mods created by Team Red Gear.
What does Red Gear Core do?
By itself, Core does the following things
- Changes Glass and Ice blocks, making them "solid". This means
- You can place torches, redstone dust, snow, levers, track, and such on them
- Mobs will spawn on them
- Changes Cactus to make them NOT destroy items.
- Option to make water finite.
- Registers a few vanilla items and blocks to the Forge Ore Dictionary
- Coal Ore
- Iron Ingots; Blocks
- Gold Ingots; Blocks
- Emerald; Blocks
- Diamond; Blocks
These are configurable. All transformers can be changed individually, although the registration is all or nothing.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Red Gear Core from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.