Recycle Items Plus Mod permit player to smelt most items to get 33% of the valuable materials used to create it. It generates 3 new items: Iron Nugget, Diamond Nugget, and Emerald Nugget working exactly like Gold Nuggets. Get the ingot, and vice versa by putting the nuggets in all spots in the crafting table.
- 1 ingot = 9 Nuggets(The amount of materials used in the Item/block) = (Amount of Ingots after smelting)
- 1 ? 3 nuggets
- 2 ? 6 nuggets
- 3 ? 9 nuggets, 1 ingots
- 4 ? 12 nuggets
- 5 ? 15 nuggets
- 6 ? 18 nuggets, 2 ingots
- 7 ? 21 nuggets
- 8 ? 24 nuggets
- 9 ? 27 nuggets, 3 ingots
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Recycle Items Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.