Reciper Mod 1.6.4
Reciper is a small mod that adds several missing or useful recipes to vanilla Minecraft that can be enabled or disabled individually. That makes it more flexible though it’s just a simple mod.
- 23 new or alternative crafting recipes.
- 20 new or alternative uncrafting recipes.
- All recipes can be enabled or disabled.
- This mod can be globally enabled or disabled.
- Integrated update check and motd.
- Works in singleplayer and multiplayer.
Install Reciper Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Reciper Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
[FIX] Fixed an issue where config files under Linux were strangely created and duplicated.
Download Reciper Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
Reciper Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 v1.0.2