RebornCore is a core library mod designed to support TechReborn and other mods. It aims to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum.
The following are remarkable tools to controll the game well
- Fuel power enables player to add power values to fuel
- Easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack by custom tool tip api
- Custom slots used to have custom slots.
- Support player to see the shape of a multi block in world
- Generate connected textures at runtime.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RebornCore from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
RebornCore Download Links: