An “Enhanced Vanilla” Minecraft Mod. This mod changes a few things to make the early survival game a little less unrealistic. Make Minecraft a lot harder with the Realistic Survival Mod! Realistic Survival in Minecraft to make it extreamly hard.
Your First Days:
The primary “realistic survival” option settings:
Some extra gameplay and worldgen options:
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Realistic Survival Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Realistic Survival Mod Download Links:
Author: Rainbeau Flambe (DBurgdorf)