Realistic Deaths Mod adds in a new function to mob deaths! Whenever they die there is now a quarter chance that they will drop a ‘body’ or head. With this head you can either mine it to get rid of it or carve into it with a Carving Knife! This will remove the block and leave you with more drops than before!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Realistic Deaths Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.