Rage Quit Parkour Map, an extremely interesting Minecraft parkour map, includes 20 Levels with easy-to-understand requirement: your parkour capabilities and your persistence, determination and patience will be challenged to complete all 20 Levels without ragequitting or to get as far as you can without ragequitting. To play the game successfully, please pay your attention to these features:
- This map is only suitable for Minecraft Version 1.9.2+
- It supports multiplayer compatible to permit player to play/rage along with others
- The hard of each level will be increased practically to help user experience a challenging game.
To begin your jump journey of rage, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions on the back wall simply by walking on the pressure plate under the green entrance. Good luck and have fun to all you courageous parkourers who intend to face this challenging and difficult parkour map.
How to Install:
- Download the Rage Quit Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Rage Quit Parkour Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2