Have you ever been building that epic structure or map and you find yourself spending so much time swapping out blocks into the 9 slots you have been given? Me too! So with this mod, while holding down left CTRL you will see a preview of all 27 inventory slots. Use your mouse wheel to toggle inventory rows up or down. As you are doing this, you will get a preview of your inventory slots in game. This mod works in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Although if you want to use the mod in multiplayer, also make sure to add the mod into server. My plan however down the road is that you would only need to have the mod installed in the client, and you would not be required to install the mod into your server.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Quick Hotbar Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quick Hotbar Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2