Pushable Crates for Puzzle Maps. Just a simple addon, made due to the fact that there weren’t any mods yet featuring pushable blocks.
You can push it, simply by walking into it. The block will fall when there’s air below it. The block emits power, in order to make redstone contraptions work when you push this block next to a redstone circuit. This way you can for example create a puzzle map, and make the user have to push the block onto something with redstone that opens the door to the next level.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pushable Crates Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.