This is beta version of the Project Zulu Mod created by Crudedragos, updated for MC 1.7.10. Project Zulu: A Better Overworld Mod aims to make Minecraft more exciting and diverse by adding tons of new animals, blocks, mechanics, and dungeons into the overworld. Expect to run into penguins, mummies, pyramids, and more!
Blocks and Items
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Project Zulu: A Better Overworld Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.