Prismatic Map is a short single player adventure that will have you seeing rooms through a different light as you colour your way through the complex. Transform different chambers using coloured glass to manipulate your surroundings and escape.
Estimated playtime is one hour.
The game comes with a colourblind-friendly version of the resource pack to enable.
How to install Prismatic Map for Minecraft:
- Download Prismatic-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Prismatic Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2