Lets you tie potions together into packs of 8.
Tying a bundle of arrows together one day got me thinking: Why not do the same with potions? This is the result.
Just tie them together! This works for pretty much all common beneficial potions (Regeneration, Swiftness, Fire Resistance, Healing, Night Vision, Strength, Invisibility, Water Breathing), stacking 8 of them into one pack. (More would get in its own way.)
A bottle of water, nether wart and paper in any order make the goods. The Haste potion can be refined by crafting it with either redstone (duration), glowstone (power) or lapis (overcharged, but toxic).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Potion Packs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.