Potion Mixer Mod adds a special cauldron that allows you to mix your own potions.
Read more: Potion Packs Mod
Potion Mixer’s Cauldron The Potion Mixer’s Cauldron can be made with 7 Iron Ingots and 1 Brewing Stand
Uninteresting Potion The Uninteresting Potion can be made by brewing Water Bottles with a Water Bottle.
- Place Potion Mixer’s Cauldron.
- Drop either 3 Uninteresting Potions in , or right click with water bucket and drop 1 Uninteresting Potion in.
- Drop the potions that you want into the cauldron. (Watch out for some side-effects of overpowered potions)
- Scoop out potion with empty glasss bottle.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Potion Mixer Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.