What is Potion Blade?
This mod adds a little bit of ease to your Minecraft.
- You just create you first potion of poison.
- You cannot drink it, otherwise you would get poisoned.
- You can make a slash potion with some gunpowder.
- You can throw it once and its gone.
The potion is on the blade of your sword. So just add your potion to your sword and have fun. Everytime you hit the Zombie guarding your house, it will get poisoned. But just for a couple of seconds, its not that powerfull.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Featured potion to apply to blade:
- Instant Damage
- Instant Health
- Fire Resistance
- Night Vision
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Potion Blade Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added the Potion Blade, potion of healing
- Changed the names of the sword: Can now be seen on the normal HUD
- Added the Function to apply the potion to yourself.this will be a bit shorter then when you hit a mob.When Applied to yourself, your sword will take damage. Like when you hit a mob.