Teleport your with a single click to many portal gates placed all over the worlds (overworld, nether, ender, and many more ? but not between worlds) by a right-click activation from the Portal Amulet.
- Teleportation by waypoints portals,
- Naming portals for quick reference,
- Great for traveling large distances,
- Direct teleportation between worlds allowed,
- Consumes Xp regarding distance (configurable) for each teleportation,
- Free teleportation from above departure portals to any destination portals.
- Different teleport animations in/out the portals. (deactivable from config file)
Additional features (1.7.10 only):
- The Electro Amulet same as Portal Amulet but it consumes RF instead Xp,
- The Sticky Portal Gate specific for draggable ?Frame Quarries? structures,
- The Portal Drill an innovative manual quarry that drill & search ores cosuming RF,
- The Portal Chest is filled by the Portal Drill when setted on TELEPORT mode,
- The Portal Cube sends a custom message to the Owner by Redstone signal.
Added the Sticky Portal Gate and the Electro Amulet
The Portal Drill in action ?
Portal Amulet: Consumes Xp for each teleportation 4x Diamonds (or 4x Emeralds) 1x Ender Pearl 4x Gold Ingot
Portal Plate: 1x Iron Trapdoor (or 1x Trapdoor) 1x Ender Pearl 1x Weighted Pressure Plate (Heavy)
Electro Amulet: Consumes RF energy for each teleportation 4x Redstone 1x Eye of Ender 4x Iron Ingot
Sticky Portal Plate: for Frame Quarry 1x Trapdoor 1x Ender Pearl 1x Weighted Pressure Plate (Heavy) 2x Slimeball (or just adding 1x Portal Plate)
Portal Drill: Consumes RF energy for drill and search Ores 1x Diamond 1x Ender Pearl 1x Iron Ingot 1x Redstone Block 1x Glass 1x Flint and Steel
Portal Chest: Filled by Portal Drill on [TELEPORT] mode 1x Portal Plate 6x Plank
Portal Cube: Sends a custom message to the [Owner] by Redstone signal 1x Paper 4x Redstone 4x Iron Ingot
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Portal Gates 2 Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.