Like the name suggests, Popcorn Mod implements Popcorn, Corn and Corn Plant to Minecraft. In order to make popcorn, you need to put corn into a furnace. Interestingly, you are able to get corn everywhere on dirt.
- Popcorn with Butter
- Salted Popcorn
- Salt Ore
- Corn Plant
- Popcorn Block (Spawn in Popcorn Biome)
- Popcorn Biome
- Popcorner (Human/Mob)
Read more: another mod that adds popcorn
Popcorn: You get Corn from Corn Plant. You can find Corn Plant everywhere on dirt.
Popcorn with Butter
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Popcorn Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.