Pokemon Red in Minecraft on a working Gameboy Advance in Minecraft. The greatest Minecraft creation ever adding a working Gameboy Advance and Pokemon Red in Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download the Pokemon Red Gameboy Advance Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2