This is a parody on Pokemon Go. It uses an external database (http://pokeapi.co/) to gather all sorts of data about Pokemon, like textures, names, types (fire, water) and habitats. It uses this data to dynamically determine where you can encounter Pokemon. By default it uses the Pokemon from the first generation (#1 – #151), this however can be changed in the configuration file as you wish.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pokemon Go Parody Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pokemon Go Parody Mod Download Links: