Liked the “Pop” plugin on the The Shotbow network? Or, liked the idea of poking your friends, and watching them disappear for a few seconds, and earning a level after each poke? Well, I’m sure you have not! But, here you go! This plugin is great for hub servers that need something to do. With each punch a player will give off awesome particle effects, a sound, a level for you (to show how many pokes you have), a message to you and the player saying you have poked them, and the player that you poked will appear “gone” to you (no longer visible) for 3 seconds, this is to avoid constant poking. Everything is configurable and explained in the config.
- Particle effect upon poke
- Sound effect upon poke
- Earn 1 level for each poke
- Players disappear for 3 seconds to the player who poked them
- Messages to players after being poked
- Disable some worlds
- Everything is configurable!
- /poke help ? Require plugin help
- /poke reload ? Reload the plugin
- poke.help ? Require plugin help ? By default for OPs
- poke.reload ? Reload the plugin ? By default for OPs
- poke.player ? Poke players ? By default for everybody
- poke.mob ? Poke all mobs ? By default for everybody
- poke.mob.name ? Poke a certain mob ? By default for everybody
- Add bypass permission for disabled worlds
Have fun, and happy poking!
Poke Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links
Credits: DancingWalrus, DenialMC