This mod adds fully functional redstone mechanics exactly like those in the Minecraft PC version. It’s the most similar Redstone mod to the PC version to ever hit Minecraft Pocket Edition.
What’s so special about this “SocketFlower”?
- PocketPower is pretty much exactly like Redstone in Minecraft PC
- PocketPower has perfect models and textures for all items in the mod, using the power of C++ native mods. Custom renderers are implemented for Redstone dust, Repeaters, pressure plates, buttons, pistons, levers, and redstone torches. This ensures they will look exactly as they do in Minecraft PC
- PocketPower includes a dedicated Creative Mode tab for all Redstone items, so you can easily access your items for use in your creations
- PocketPower is cross platform for both Android and iOS
- PocketPower is the fastest, most powerful Redstone mod for MCPE ever made (untested on all devices)
What things can I use in this “LocketTower”?
- Redstone wire (Placed by redstone dust item)
- Buttons (wooden and stone)
- Pressure Plates (wooden, stone, gold, and iron)
- Redstone torches
- Redstone Repeaters
- Redstone Lamps
- Pistons and Sticky Pistons
- Redstone Block
How to install:
- Download and install BlockLauncher.
- Download the apk file.
- Choose the downloaded file with a file explorer (like ES File Manager or Astro File Manager from the Google Play Store) and open it with pakage installer and install it.
- If that don’t works go in your device’ settings and enable installing Apps which are not from Google Play Store and retry it.
- The Mod should be automatically on, if not, go in BlockLauncher and click on the tool button and then on settings.
- Enable Addons.
- Click on the Addons and click on the addon you had installed and then choose activate.