Defend your home using an array of plants against old and new zombies!
There are 19 different kinds of plants in the game:
- Sunflower (produces Sun)
- Peashooter (fires Pea Pods at enemies, causing damage)
- Snow Pea (fires Snow Pods at enemies, causing damage and slowness)
- Repeater (fires 2 Pea Pods at a time)
- Spikeweed (hurts enemies when they tread on it)
- Threepeater (fires 3 Pea Pods at a time)
- Twin Sunflower (produces double the sun of a standard Sunflower)
- Iceberg Lettuce (freezes enemies on colliding)
- Wall-nut (protects plants)
- Potato Mine (blows up on contact, but takes time to arm itself)
- Marigold (produces gold nuggets)
- Pea-nut (Offensive and defensive)
- Puff-shroom (fires Shroom Pods that damage entities)
- Scaredy-shroom (can shoot further than normal mushrooms)
- Fume-shroom (fires a number of Shroom Pods at a time)
- Sun-shroom (produces sun, depending on the stage)
- Sun Bean (sun spurts from a zombie on contact)
- Hypno-shroom (Hypnotises a zombie to kill it?s fellow undead)
- Magnet-shroom (takes a helmet away from a zombie on contact)
Night plants will also work in day if Cocoa Beans are used on them.
To accompany the plants, a large range of new zombies have also been introduced:
- Buckethead Zombie (wears a bucket on his head)
- Flag Zombie (drops a Zombie Flag on death)
- Imp (aka Baby Zombies)
- Gargantuar (Massive zombie who attacks you with a pylon)
- Football Zombie (wears football armour)
- Engineer Zombie (has a Hard Hat, High-Vis Jacket, Leather Boots and a Diamond Pickaxe, drops them on death)
- Explorer Zombie (has leather armour and a torch)
- Newspaper Zombie (quicker than standard zombie)
- Peasant Zombie
- Peasant Buckethead Zombie
- Flag Peasant Zombie (with a unique flag!)
- Knight Zombie (wears an Iron Helmet)
- Monk Imp (Imp with Leather Chestplate and Leggings)
- Dragon Imp (resists fire attacks!)
- Wizard Zombie (turns plants into sheep on contact)
Plants are obtained through using Seed Packets, which can be crafted.
Pea Pods and Shroom Pods can be obtained from Pea Crops and Shroom Crops, which the seeds are dropped from grass or crafted. Hard Hats, High-Vis Jackets, Football Armor, Pylons, Zombie Flags etc. can only be obtained from killing the correct zombie.
Snow Pod: Projectile that damages and slows enemies.
Magnet: Used in the Magnet-shroom recipe.
Normal Seed Packets
Empty Seed Packet: Basis for all other seed packets.
Sunflower Seed Packet: Spawns a Sunflower on use.
Snow Pea Seed Packet: Spawns a Snow Pea on use
Threepeater Seed Packet: Spawns a Threepeater on use.
Iceberg Lettuce Seed Packet: Spawns an Iceberg Lettuce on use.
Potato Mine Seed Packet: Spawns an inactive Potato Mine on use.
Pea-nut Seed Packet: Spawns a Pea-nut on use.
Night Seed Packets
Empty Mushroom Seed Packet: Basis for mushrooms
Scaredy-Shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Scaredy-Shroom on use.
Sun-Shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Sun-Shroom on use.
Hypno-shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Hypno-shroom on use.
Trowel: Dig plants back up!
(Shroom Plant Seed recipe pending!)
Peashooter Seed Packet: Spawns a Peashooter on use.
Repeater Seed Packet: Spawns a Repeater on use.
Spikeweed Seed Packet: Spawns a Spikeweed on use.
Twin Sunflower Seed Packet: Spawns a Twin Sunflower on use.
Wall-nut Seed Packet: Spawns a Wall-nut on use.
Marigold Seed Packet: Spawns a Marigold on use.
Puff-Shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Puff-Shroom on use.
Fume-Shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Fume-Shroom on use.
Sun Bean Seed Packet: Spawns a Sun Bean on use.
Magnet-shroom Seed Packet: Spawns a Magnet-shroom on use.
Achievements can be obtained for doing certain things. The current achievements are:
- SPUDOW! ? Blow up a zombie with a Potato Mine.
- No Smoking ? Extinguish an Explorer Zombie?s torch.
- Great Wall ? Plant a Wall-nut
- Going for Gold ? Plant a Marigold.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: CustomEpicness, MagicHaloManM, monkeybutt1810, Cheevey