PlantsPlus adds a whole bunch of new plants and wild edibles to Minecraft! The plants included in PlantsPlus are: strawberries, blueberries, grapes, peppers, and more.
Wild raspberries and strawberries!
A wild blackberry bush with some blueberry bushes to the left.
Wild wheat will spawn in small patches in the world.
Wild carrots also spawn in small patches around forest and swamp biomes.
An example of how grape vines can be farmed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Plants Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.