Plain Blocks Mod, which is designed just for people who want to build with a single colored block allows you to have 16 different colored blocks with no texture besides the color. You can use this mod in any modpack.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and WDlibs.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Plain Blocks Mod