Placeable Gunpowder Mod enables users to place down gunpowder as a fuse for TNT that can be any length: no need for repeaters and redstone. It can be lighted with flint and steel or fire arrows, and also placed with dispensers. This mod damages a bit entities standing on it as it goes off and works with any modded TNT as well.
Read more: GunPowder Plus Mod
You can light it with flint and steel or fire arrows, and you can also place it with dispensers. It does a bit of damage to entities standing on it as it goes off. It should work with any modded TNT as well.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Placeable Gunpowder Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Placeable Gunpowder Mod Download Links:
For 1.10.2 and 1.9.4