Pixel Perfection resource pack stand out from the total number of 16x texture packs because it is made at the highest level and made as detailed as it would be possible. In general, I want to say that I personally liked this texture pack and this pack can be included into my favourites list. Just download Pixel Perfection and try it by yourself, I think you will like it. Good Luck!
How to install Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Notice: Enhanced with MC Patcher HD!
Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.7.X
for Minecraft 1.8.X
for Minecraft 1.9.X