A nifty mod from Pam which provides another use for all those bones you keep collecting. There is a new block introduced which you can mine, its a Fossil Ore. It will generate in most biomes between 6 – 10 blocks, always below sea level (64). It spawns t a similar frequency to Iron. You also get a new set of tools and armor to try out.
- Bone Helmet
- Bone Chestplate
- Bone Leggings
- Bone Boots
- Bone PickAxe
- Bone Shovel
- Bone Axe
- Bone Hoe
- Bone Sword
- Bone Recipe
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pam’s BoneCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pam’s BoneCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2