Paintball guns in Minecraft using Only One Command Block! This awesome minecraft vanilla mod allows you to paint blocks in minecraft using 16 different colors, as well as the ability to combine colors to make even more options! Using minecraft redstone and a single command block, you too can spice up your minecraft world using your trusty minecraft paintball gun to change the color of anything from Quartz, to Slime Blocks, Cobblestone, to TNT!
Command Block Showcases:
How to use:
To add any one command creation in your minecraft world:
- Give yourself a command block
- Copy the following command
- Open the command block and paste the command using CTRL + V
- Click “Always Active” and then “Done”
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Paintball Guns Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Paintball Guns Command
Author: Team Wooloo