Overflow Map is an incredible map with a great concept. In this map what you need to do is parkouring to the top of each room while avoiding water. Moreover the randomization allows more reaction as to what level will be thrown at you next. So see how you or your friend will fail or achieve victory in this fast paced simple parkour map.
How to Install:
- Download the Overflow Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Overflow Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1