Ore Excavation Mod is a useful mod that supports users in digging whole veins of ore, cutting down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. This mod configs of mod pack developers is designed to understand easily, such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
In generall, the mod has some striking features listed below:
- Mine whole ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Works with almost every tool
- Tool blacklist
- Block blacklist
- Configurable speed, size and distance
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Ore Excavation Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ore Excavation Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: Funwayguy, Darkosto