OooCraft is a Minecraft mod based off of The Adventure Time Tv series on Cartoon Network adding new features in Minecraft from the Adventure Time Tv show! This Adventure Time Minecraft mod allows you to play Minecraft as Jake The Dogg & Finn The Human and adds fun items into the game from Adventure Time!
- Demon: Spawns in the Nether. Leaves a trail of fire, so be careful. Drops Demon Blood; an essential crafting item.
- Magic Man: Spawns in Deserts. You’ll hear him before you see him, as he sets off fireworks wherever he goes. Super annoying. Drops Fireworks.
- Darren the Ancient Sleeper: You won’t miss this guy. He’s huge. Make sure you are well equipped before taking this guy on. Spawns in plains and drops the Blade of Grass.
- Gunter: Leaves a trail of snow behind him. Spawns in Snowy Hills, and drops Bottles. Wenk.
- Finn’s Time Paradox: While trying to save Prismo, Finn encounters many clones of himself, from an alternate timeline. In Minecraftia, you can find these clones where the Ender Dragon sleeps. They drop a sword made out of themselves; the Finn Sword.
- The Lich: Spawn him using the Enchiridion. He’ll be ready. Make sure you pack your sweater. Lemongrab: Spawn him using the Lemon Harp.
- James Baxter: You hear the faint sound of a horse in the distance, calling out its own name over and over again? It’s James! Not very useful, but entertaining nonetheless.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.