One in the Quiver is a fun and exciting minigame seen on multiple servers in Minecraft. Each player gets a bow and one arrow per life. Hit your opponent and you will instantly kill them and receive another arrow, miss and you will have to try to use your sword skills to kill them. First player to 20 kills wins! This plugin features multiple arenas to allow the players on your server to all have fun with this minigame at once.
- Multiple Arenas
- Auto start games. Games will auto start without having to type commands.
- Simple to use Command System
- Multiple Spawns
- Scoreboards to show players kills.
- Auto Respawn. Get straight back into the action!
- Join Signs
- Shop and point system.
- More management commands (delete, setlobby)
- Customise countdown and required kills in config.
- /oitq info ? Show info about the plugin.
- /oitq create ? Create an arena.
- /oitq join ? Join an arena.
- /oitq quit ? Leave an arena.
- /oitq addspawn ? Add a spawn to an arena.
- /oitq arenas ? Show a list of arenas and their status.
- oitq.create ? Create an arena.
- oitq.join ? Join an arena.
- oitq.quit ? Leave an arena.
- oitq.addspawn ? Add a spawn to an arena.
- oitq.arenas ? Use the /oitc arenas command.
This plugin utilises Hidendra’s plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server’s version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin’s version
- The server’s version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
One in the Quiver Plugin 1.7.2 Download Link