Old Guns Mod collects antique firearms,smelt bullets and craft parts to create guns, including varieties such as
- Matchlock Derringers
- Matchlock Blunderbusses
- Flintlock Pistols
- Flintlock Muskets
- Flintlock Rifles
There are several tools to help you play the game successfully
- Loading a gun in the crafting grid will return a loaded gun, able to be fired once before having to load again.
- Bring some more guns along.
- Guns inactive while standing in water, matchlocks won’t work and flintlocks have a small chance to misfire in rain.
- Matchlock weapons: cheap to produce making them the lowest quality out of the types, do not require iron, using stone/wood parts and gravel as ammo or shot instead.
- Enhanced if paired with another mod that adds stronger creatures, as flintlock weapons make short work of vanilla mobs
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Old Guns Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Old Guns Mod Download Links: