Obsidian++ Mod adds a full set of obsdian tools and armor to your Single Player Client
- Full set of obsidian tools
- Full set of obsidian armor
- Obsidian Paxel and Stairs!
- Fully configurable armor and tool values (control damage, durability, etc)
- Fully configurable item IDs!
- Drag the “mods” folder belong into your .minecraft folder for clients, so that /mods/ goes into /mods/.
- On servers, that folder is where you placed your minecraft_server.jar, again, so that /mods/ matches.
- There is only a single mod file that works both on client and server.
- If you are confused, google is your friend.
- Make sure you install Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Required Mod Loadder
- Download the Obsidian++ Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.